There are definitely some elaborate details or rules about when and how to wear brown dress shoes for men.
When and how to wear: Brown dress shoes for men can be paired with almost anything.
- If you have dark navy suits, thus cordovan, tan and dark brown dress shoes will look stunning and dashing.
- For mid grey suits, you may pair it with dark brown dress shoes.
- Brown dress shoes will definitely perfect for dark brown suits.
Brown dress shoes will work every time for green casual suits; dark brown shoes for khaki suits; cordovan mid brown shoes will be great for tan suits; and all shades of brown shoes will be fit for white or off white suits, as well as brown suits.
Sport Coat / Odd Jacket – Trouser Combination
- For charcoal grey outfit, dark brown shoes can work, but avoid tan.
- Dark brown or cherry can be ideal with mid grey apparel, whereas dark brown shoes will look magnificent for blue outfits.
- As to denim, all kinds of brown shoes will work well.
Wearing brown dress shoes with jeans
Make sure you are wearing the right type of jeans
- While all jeans are casual, choose for the dressier variety.
- Brown dress shoes will never go well with ultra-casual jeans – distressed jeans, jeans with holes, and jeans with a lighter wash.
- Select denim that fits well in the waist and the hips.
- Brown dress shoes will not work well with boot cut jeans, thus look for jeans that have a more tapered fit at the bottom.
- Choose slim or regular cut rather than a baggy fit.
- Brown dress shoes will be prefect with dark indigo jeans.
- Colored denim, in its right fit and length, will work best black or dark brown dress shoes.